When Donald Davenport leaves Chase Davenport in charge of the penthouse, he moves Bree Davenport, Skylar Storm, Oliver and Kaz Duncan to Palo Alto, California, where Oliver enters a cool new prodigy school- and runs in to two strange girls who recognize him.
- This takes place 8 months after The Attack, but was only filmed two months later.
- In addition, Douglas is blind and in a wheelchair, and Reese and Riker have been keeping quiet for 8 months, as have Roddissius and the rest of the shape-shifters. Chase is also still somewhat depressed due to losing Reese.
- This is the first time a main character appears only as a cameo.
- For added humor, Olive sees Oliver how Fletcher looked back in 2014, which required the use of archive footage.
- There is a novelization of this episode and the next 6 episodes after it:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11666208/1/Elite-ANT-Force
- This is a one hour special, so it fills production codes 1 and 2.
- People were very confused about what happened in the 8 months between the end of Lab Rats: Elite Force and the beginning of EAF, so Jesse McFly, a worker for Disney, decided to make a season 2 to explain everything if Chris and Bryan would put him in the new show. They did, the new show released when EAF was a few episodes in and ended towards the end of EAF Season 2.
- This episode is the only episode to air in 2016. If the timeline of EF is correct, it may take place in 2016 too, even though it's odd that a school year would end in September. Meanwhile, it is clearly established that EF Season 2 covers an 8 month span, placing EF's end in October 2016. 8 months after October would be June, which is much more logical for a school year to end.
- Though, with the episode Sheep-Shifting being on Halloween, it is more like 7 months.