When Oliver convinces Bridget to be good again, Ricardo injures him. This makes Bridget angry, so she tries to destroy Ricardo. Fortunately, the Elite ANT Force and Chase show up and help her defeat him. However, Oliver's been hurt so badly, he can't survive in his current state. Chase must enlist Douglas' help in outfitting Oliver with bionics to bring him back to life. The problem? Douglas is crippled.
Jake Short as Oliver Quimby and Fletcher Quimby
China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz Duncan
Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
Mateus Ward as Ricardo
Jamie Denbo as Mr. Terror
William Brent as Chase Davenport
Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- As of this episode, Oliver has bionics, Ricardo is dead, and Bridget is good.
- In this episode, Chase shows a true care for Oliver, a trait he had in neither Lab Rats: Elite Force nor Lab Rats: Bionic Skylar. In Elite Force Season 2, Chase and Oliver became much closer, contradicting their status at the beginning of this series, where they hate each other.
- This episode has been refused airing in several countries, and Oliver's death scenes were censored in others.
- This is the darkest episode of the series, and many viewers complain about it. Most of them have only wanted to watch it once.
- Viewers are lied to that Ricardo gave up his abilities to Oliver, melted, and Bridget and Oliver left happy. This is untrue!
- Donald is the one who gives Oliver bionics, as Douglas tells him how to do it.