When Olive goes evil back in 2014, Oliver, Angus, and Chase need young Fletcher to help them stop her, while also keeping history on its rightful course. However, things become complicated when The Eliminator, as Olive starts calling herself, kidnaps Chase and Young Skylar to turn them evil.
- Jake Short as Oliver Quimby (also archive footage) and Fletcher Quimby
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz Duncan (also archive footage)
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle (voice only)
- Morgan Benoit as The Eliminator
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm (also archive footage)
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- William Brent as Chase Davenport
- Chase McFly as Jesse McFly
- Carlos Lacamera as Horace Diaz
- Devan Leos as Alan Diaz and Hapax Gonzalez (photograph and mentioned)
- This episode refers to and uses archival footage from the Mighty Med episodes, There's A Storm Coming, How The Mighty Med Have Fallen (Parts 1 and 2), and Mighty Mole.
- It is revealed that a natural talent can combine with a superpower to create a hybrid power. Olive combined her memory talent with Oliver's power transference as Memory Replication, and also absorbed super-smarts from Chase's body so she could place Chase's memories in her body.
- Neither China Anne McClain nor Kelli Berglund appear in this episode.
- This is the first episode to air in the series' set year of 2017.
- Olive is portrayed by Morgan Benoit while donning the Annihilator outfit. When she appears unmasked at the end of the next episode, she is again played by Sierra McCormick. This is because Morgan Benoit was unavailable, so Olive took the mask off instead.