Dr. Gao kidnaps Adam, Bree, and Chase and takes control of them with his Evil Liquid Bionics. Dr. Gao then unleashes a series of androids, including Ricardo , to fight the new "SuperNormos" team of heroes-Bridget, Oliver, Fletcher, Olive, Chyna, Kaz, Skylar, Angus, Daniel, and Leo-resulting in the most epic action-packed battle of the past two years!
- Jake Short as Fletcher and Oliver Quimby
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz Duncan
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- William Brent as Chase Davenport
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Mateus Ward as Ricardo
- Jamie Denbo as Bridget Bernstein
- Pearce Joza as Daniel Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Ariel Winter as Android #3
- Leo Howard as Android #1
- Angeline Appel as Android #2
- Ping Wu as Dr. Gao
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Gao and Ricardo survive the destruction at the end of the battle, and escape, implying that they will return later on.
- This is the 2nd appearance of Daniel Davenport and the 3rd appearance of Adam Davenport, the latter of whom is still existing as a separate lifeform.
- Memory Wipes creates a very crazy paradox that destroys the events of this episode. However, The Ricardo-Krane paradox indicates that it is instead Ricardo who recruits an android battle and forces the showdown with liquid bionics.
- This is the first episode to take place in 2018.