As the BSSSD is about to take off for their next destination, a massive timequake rocks the ship. In order to try and fix what has happened, they are forced to break the one cardinal rule of time -travel. But if they are able to destroy the spear, they will face the ultimate consequence-erasing from the. timeline.
- The near end of this episode is quite similar to the near end of the first season finale, "Good Luck and Be Legendary Whenever". These similarities include:
- Andrew gets a vision of his deceased family in the first season finale while getting rid of the meteor in the sun and in this episode Heather gets a vision of her deceased best friend Shelby while using the Spear of Destiny.
- Cody telling Zack goodbye in 2057 and in this episode he brings him back to 2058 and tells him a final goodbye.
- Max nearly dies, but is pulled away at the last minute, this time by Alex instead of Scott.
- At the end of the first season finale the BSSSD gets alerted by a timequake and in this episode when they return to 2061, a timequake hits the Waverider, crashing history.
- Due to Jonas Stephen Scott's time remnant being destroyed, Jonas has been virtually made non-existent due to never having existed in the first place, and as a result, has been totally annihilated. However, Scott's younger self continues to exist as a time remnant to keep the timeline intact and prevent further paradoxes.
- It is revealed that Scott recruited Zack in 2057 which implies he joined the Dominators after he went rogue.
- When Sander is in the Waverider with the pre-Doomworld versions of his teammates, he builds an excuse using words on objects around him.
- The title of this episode is the name of a country which is located in the Netherlands. Its a place where Cody suggests to the BSSSD that they should go after defeating the Dominators to celebrate.