During a crazy experiment, Oliver loses his hair and strength, Skylar loses her aggressive playfulness, Kaz loses his sense of humor and lack of intelligence, Chase stops caring for himself, quits embarrassing Oliver, and starts to accept superpowers, and Bree loses her sibling connection to Chase. But who cost them these things, and why? Chyna, Olive, Angus, and Fletcher set out to solve this problem.
- Jake Short as Oliver Quimby/Fletcher Quimby
- Spencer Boldman as Oliver Quimby
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz Duncan
- Spencer Boldman as Kaz Duncan
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Bree Davenport
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Spencer Boldman as Skylar Storm
- William Brent as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Nora Dunne as Adam's captor (Janet Smythe)
- Chase McFly as Jesse McFly
- This is the first appearance of Adam Davenport.
- It is revealed that Adam is a combination of all of the original Elite Force members, having the hair and strength of Oliver, the playful violence of Skylar, the sibling connection to Chase of Bree, the embarrassment-prone side of Chase, and the funny, dumb personality of Kaz. Also, Adam loves superheroes, which could be why Chase started believing in them. Also, this episode features Chase being friendlier to Oliver than usual.
- This is the first time Adam meets the ANTs.
- The reason Adam knew how to get a new personality is that his mind-controller left the thoughts, understanding, and senses alone.
- Also, someone is capable of living without a personality if they are not a regularly born human- Adam was genetically engineered from Douglas and Annie's DNA.
- The true meaning of this ep is explored in Unraveled .
- The events of The Fall of Five create a sort of paradox that means Adam went missing even before Oliver Joins The ANT Farm, thus affecting the events of this episode. While it is still likely that Janet Smythe would remove Adam's characteristics, Adam would not steal back these traits from the EF, seeing as the clones had been done away with some time ago.
- Since Janet Smythe (not yet revealed) duplicated Adam's stolen features, the EAF talks Adam into giving them their traits back if they find the duplicate traits and give them to Adam. This is how the clones and Adam managed to all stay alive as separate entities, with some help from the ANTs.
- If the EF had not taken control of their clones in Lab Rats: Elite Force Season 2, this episode could apply to both the original timeline and the new timeline.